1. Host only supervised and actively chaperoned alcohol-, drug-* and tobacco-free parties* for teens;
2. Not permit teens to possess or consume any alcohol, drug, or tobacco at parties hosted inside our home or venues outside of our home;
3. Welcome contact (in person, phone calls, texts, emails) from other parents whose teens are at our home or at a hosted party outside of our home;
4. Discourage my (our) teen(s) from attending parties that are unsupervised or allow teen use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, including contacting the hosting parent(s) to confirm alcohol- and drug-free efforts and supervision;
5. Not permit any teen who appears to be impaired or under the influence of alcohol or other drugs to drive and consider contacting the teen's parent(s) to inform them of the situation.
*Parties are defined to include any gathering or event hosted at our home or elsewhere such as restaurants, clubs, recreation centers, hotels or buses.*Drugs are defined to include illegal drugs, legal mood-altering drugs (such as medical marijuana) or prescription drugs used for recreational purposes.
By typing your name below, you are signing this commitment. Your name will appear on the Marin Catholic Parent Participation list to be viewed by other members: