Student Life & Leadership employs currently enrolled students to work in various areas of our office, including Student Organizations & Activities, Fraternity & Sorority Life, Commuter Life, and the Glazer Center for Leadership & Community Service.
Benefits to working with us?
• Additional financial resources.
• Acquire valuable work experience for your résumé.
• Reduce necessity for student loans.
• Opportunity for networking with professionals.
• Opportunity to sample different career choices.
• Valuable and practical career-related experiences.
• Exposure to the world of work.
• Opportunity to enhance fundamental work skills.
• Develop a sense of community and involvement with SDSU.
• Meet other Aztecs and learn about everything that’s happening on campus!
This is a rolling application. That means we will be hiring as we have a need throughout the semester/year.
Please note that not all applicants will receive an interview.