Business of the Year Award Nomination Form
Deadline: December 20
The Business of the Year Award recognizes the outstanding achievements made in business and industry. This prestigious award will be given to those who demonstrate leadership, vision, innovation and dedication to the Jefferson County Community. Nominees must be members of the Chamber to qualify.
A panel of judges will independently score each of the nominations based on their written application.
- Business must be a member of the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- Has been in business at least 3 years
- Has increased the business image of the community as viewed on the local, state, or national level
- Has earned a high level of respect within the business community
- Gives generously of themselves and /or staff in time and resources to the community
- Evidence of success in sales, profits, and/or employment growth
- Successful response to adversity
- Previous award recipients are not eligible for nomination