Business of the Year Award Nomination Form
Deadline: December 20
The Business of the Year Award recognizes the outstanding achievements made in business and industry. This prestigious award will be given to those who demonstrate leadership, vision, innovation and dedication to the Jefferson County Community. Nominees must be members of the Chamber to qualify.
A panel of judges will independently score each of the nominations based on their written application.
- Business must be a member of the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- Has been in business at least 3 years
- Has increased the business image of the community as viewed on the local, state, or national level
- Has earned a high level of respect within the business community
- Gives generously of themselves and /or staff in time and resources to the community
- Evidence of success in sales, profits, and/or employment growth
- Successful response to adversity
- Previous award recipients are not eligible for nomination
Please provide the following information about the business you are nominating:
Name of Business Nominated
Please provide the following information about yourself:
Name of Sponsor
Email & Phone Number
Relationship to nominated business
Please answer the following questions about the business you are nominating.
How has this business given back to the community? Please list programs, activities, or service involvement.
What makes this business stand out as a business leader in Jefferson County?
What has the business done to create a culture that is supportive of its employees and their quality of life?
Please list evidence of success in sales, profits, or employment, including challenges the business has met:
Additional information you would like the selection committee to consider:
Please type your name and the date below, as a signature that the above information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Madison Chamber & Industrial Development.