Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award
Deadline: December 20
The Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award recognizes the outstanding achievements made by area nonprofit organizations. This prestigious award will be given to those who demonstrate leadership, vision, innovation and dedication to the Jefferson County Community. Nominees must be members of the Chamber to qualify.
A panel of judges will independently score each of the nominations based on their written application.
- Must be a member of the Madison Area Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- Had been a 501c organization for at least 3 years
- Has increased the image of the community as viewed on the local, state, or national level
- Has earned a high level of respect within the community
- Gives generously of themselves and /or staff in time and resources to the community
- Sustained achievement in fundraising and consistent financial performance
- Successful response to adversity
- Previous award recipients are not eligible for nomination
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please provide the following information about the organization you are nominating:
Name of Organization Nominated
Please provide the following information about yourself:
Name of Sponsor
Email & Phone Number
Relationship to nominated organization
Please answer the following questions about the organization you are nominating.
How has this organization given back to the community? Please list programs, activities, or service.
What makes this organization stand out as a leader in Jefferson County?
What has the organization done to create a culture that is supportive of its employees or volunteers?
Please list evidence of fundraising and financial success, including challenges the organization has met.
Additional information you would like the selection committee to consider:
Please type your name and the date below, as a signature that the above information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Madison Chamber & Industrial Development.