- 1 complimentary 10x10 space on vendor row for each event or 50% discount towards larger space if needed
- 2 hard cards for the season or 2 weekend admission tickets per event for company representatives
- 1 parking pass for each event
- 1 3x5 banner displayed in tech area at each event (banner must be furnished by company)
- 1 3x5 banner displayed on pony fence in front of grandstands at each event (banner must be furnished by company) - Your company logo on the LOORRS website
If a company wishes to participate in the LOORRS Contingency Program for the entire season and receive NONE of the above entitlements, just receive a report and payout information for each event, the cost will be $400 for the season.
If a company wishes to participate in the LOORRS Contingency Program for single events instead of the entire season and receive the above entitlements , the cost will be $400 per event.
-If only supporting Karts, a minimum of $100 cash or $300 product per event weekend
- Must be specified to which class will receive the award and to what place it rewards (i.e. only 1st place, top 3 racers, or top 3 racers running your specific parts, etc.)
- Awards must be given (to at least one class ) at every event
- May create specific awards
- Must provide proof of payment to drivers. If any driver receives your award you must fax, email or mail evidence of payout to the specific driver to contingency director no later than one week after results have been sent.
Pro 2 - Full size 2WD race vehicles, V8 engines, 800+ HP.
Pro Lite - Compact 2WD race vehicles, 4 or 8 cylinder engines, 300 HP.
Pro Buggy - 1650cc water-cooled 4 cylinder and VW Type 1 engine.
Production 1000 UTV - Up to 1000 cc engines; Engines and all internal parts must remain completely stock for that model year. No internal engine modifications.
Modified Kart- Advanced kart class for kids ages 10–15 utilizing 450 cc motorcycle or quad engines.
JR2 Kart - Custom built single seat mini race trucks with Honda spec engine driven by children ranging in age from 8-15 years.
JR1 Kart - Custom built single seat mini race trucks with Subaru spec engine driven by children ranging in age from 8-15 years.