Become a LiveBinders' Certified Trainer!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a LiveBinders Certified Trainer!
Our trainer certification program is run twice a year in January and July.
To apply to become a Certified Trainer you must:
• Have a LiveBinders account
• Have created a binder and have taught others to create a binder
Certified Trainers are expected to:
• Attend periodic LiveBinders training webinars
• Provide regular product feedback
• Host at least 2 PD sessions or conference talks per year about LiveBinders
• Serve as a teacher or media reference as appropriate
• Help us evaluate binders when we host contests such as the LiveBinders annual Top 10
• Contribute as a guest blogger on our LiveBinders Blog
• Note yourself as a LiveBinders Certified Trainer to your LinkedIn page
• Help spread the word about LiveBinders on social media
LiveBinders Certified Trainers are entitled to a number of special benefits:
• Listing on the LiveBinders website as an official Certified Trainer
• A Certified Trainers badge for your site or blog
• Early access to LiveBinders beta releases
• Free LiveBinders Pro EDU Plan upgrade – access to full storage, and premium features
• Free SWAG any time you need it - Includes custom bookmarks
• A meal on us if you visit San Francisco or when we visit your town!
What is your name?
What is your LiveBinders Username?
What email can we contact you with?
What is your City and State?
Your School or Company
How long have you been using LiveBinders?
Just signed up
1 - 3 months
6 months to a year
Have you trained anyone on how to use LiveBinders? If yes, please explain who and what you covered.
If you can send a link to a training video or slides that you use that would be great.
How familiar are you with LiveBinders?
Choose all that apply
Have used LiveBinders to present material
Have trained teachers on how to get started using LiveBinders
Familiar with training different technology tools
Please feel free to add any comments or questions:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LiveBinders.