Submissions must be received by 11:59pm PST on March 3, 2017
Dates To Remember- CFP Open: December 15, 2016- CFP Close (extended): March 3, 2017, 11:59 PM PST- CFP Notifications: Week of March 20, 2017- Schedule Announced: Week of March 27, 2017- Slide Due Date: May, 30, 2017- Event Dates: June 13 - 15, 2017
Question on submitting a proposal? Contact Abbey Weintraub-Sklar at email@example.com.
--- Things To Know Before You Submit ---
In order to process your submission, please have the following prepared:
1. What is the submission type (Presentation, Panel, BoF)? - Conference sessions will be scheduled for 30-minutes. - Presentations are in a standard conference session format. - Panel discussions - To be considered, your submission must include details on all panelists - BoFs or Birds of a Feather Sessions should be conducted as an unconference style working session with audience participation
3. Provide a biography, including your previous speaking experience.
4. Provide a session abstract covering what you would like to present. This abstract is what will be used on the event schedule if your submission is selected.
5. Describe who the audience is and what you expect them to gain from your presentation.
6. Tell us how the content of your presentation will help Cloud Foundry community.
7. Select the experience level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Any) of those who should attend this session.
8. List any technical requirements that you have for your presentation over and above the standard projector, screen and wireless Internet.
--- Abstract ---This is your chance to *sell* your talk to the program committee, so do your best to highlight the problem/contribution/work that you are addressing in your presentation. The technical details are still important, but the relevance of what you are presenting will help the program committee during the selection process.
This is the abstract that will be posted on the website schedule, so please ensure that it is in complete sentences (and not just bullet points) and that it is written in the third person (use your name instead of I).
--- Panel Discussions ---If you are proposing a panel discussion, please make sure that you list all of your potential panelists in your abstract. We will request full biographies if a panel is accepted.
--- Session Speaker Requirements & Complimentary Passes ---Each session is allowed (1) primary speaker and (1) co-speaker. The primary speaker for a proposal will receive a complimentary conference pass and the co-speaker will receive a discounted conference pass.
For panel discussions, all panelists will receive a complimentary conference pass; maximum 4 panelists & 1 moderator.
For more guidelines to help you prepare your proposal, including a sample abstract, please refer to our CFP website: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/summit-2017-cfp/