Applications will be accepted through July 31st. If you are interested in joining the Academy, please fill out the form below and email a current resume to LaMonique Hamilton Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All of North Carolina’s children deserve access to a quality public education that is adequately and equitably funded, as guaranteed by the state Constitution.
* Both private enterprise and government are essential for creating individual opportunity and growth, and our economy should work for everyone, not just the few.
* In order to provide energy that is critical to North Carolina's economic growth and well-being, we must develop cleaner, more renewable forms of energy while protecting our natural resources and ensuring a healthy environment for future generations.
* Reproductive health decisions should be left to a woman..
* All North Carolina citizens are entitled to equal rights and justice regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
* North Carolina citizens have the right to accessible and fair elections free of unnecessary obstacles and intimidation.
* The unique mission and purpose of government is to promote the public interest and help create a high quality of life and community well-being.