Large Church Hispanic Pastors Forum - contact form
If you lead a church of 1,000 or more in attendance, and you minister to a predominantly Hispanic/Latino congregation with significant emphasis on an English dominant second or third generation, you are warmly invited to a day of networking and sharing experiences with peers.
God is raising a new generation of pastors, many younger, and many exploring new ways of reaching the next generation for Christ. If you’d like to be part of that conversation, please let us know that you would be interested in this Leadership Network sponsored roundtable experience.
Leadership Network is co-hosting this exciting gathering on October 9, 2013. This national event will be a unique gathering designed specifically to be a fast paced one-day experience of Leadership Network’s “Peer Protocol Process” that includes:
- Learning from our host church, New Covenant in Chicago, pastored by Wilfredo "Choco" de Jesus
- Sharing “best practice ideas” with other pacesetting leaders from similar size churches
- Addressing some of the challenges and opportunities facing growing congregations like yours
- Exploring creative ways to discover the “What’s Next” for your church
- Going home with a great idea or two, and having made some new friends
The discussion agenda, crafted in a unique approach by the participants themselves, will cover the felt needs of large-church senior pastors such as how to develop a new generation of leaders, how to create a ministry model unique to your culture and setting, how to build a stronger staff team, and how to deal with the tough financial realities of a large, growing church.
The majority of participants will be Hispanic/Latino churches with weekend worship attendance of 1,000 or more. (Some might also be leaders of a Hispanic ministry with attendance of at least 1,000 that’s part of an even larger megachurch.)
Questions? Contact Warren Bird, Research Director, Leadership Network, firstname.lastname@example.org