Transition to Middle School Survey
1. What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
2. What grade are you in?
3. What elementary school did you attend?
4. Before you came to Gage, how did you feel about attending middle school? Please mark all that apply.
5. I looked forward to middle school because......Please mark all that apply.
after school activities
P. E. lockers
more difficult assignments
6. My concerns/worries about middle school were....Please mark all that apply.
size of school
report card grades
making new friends
schedule/remembering where to go
amount of classwork/homework
7. When you were in elementary school, did Gage visit your school?
8. In your last year of elementary school, did you come and visit Gage Middle school?
9. Did you come to the WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) Summer Orientation?
10. If you came to the WEB Summer Orientation, do you think it helped you feel less nervous about coming to Gage?
11. What information did you most want to learn about before coming to Gage Middle school?
clubs/ after school programs
classwork, homework, and tests
PE lockers/locks/changing clothes
who to ask for help
how to get good grades on my report card
what classes I would have
fun activities during school hours
what does a 6 period schedule look like
12. Once you started school at Gage (during the first week), how did you feel? Please mark all that apply.
13.Now that you're at Gage, what are you most concerned/worried about?
14. What has been your most positive experience at Gage so far?
15. If you could change one thing about going from elementary to middle school, what would it be?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LAUSD.
Terms of Service