Local Shop Inspection Request Form
• Request must be received before 12:00 noon at least one working day before
inspection date requested. Request cannot be submitted more than one week in
• Time of inspection will be based upon shop inspector’s overall daily work assignments.
• DO NOT BEGIN ANY FABRICATION AT ALL PRIOR TO SHOP INSPECTOR'S INITIAL VISIT.
• Copies of City of Los Angeles approved submittals, drawings, specifications and related
documents must be present at the fabrication shop when the shop inspector arrives.
• Shop inspection at facilities located farther than 30 miles from the geographical
boundaries of the City of Los Angeles cannot be scheduled here. Prime contractor is to
contact Materials Control (213‐847‐2443) a minimum of two weeks prior to start of
fabrication for direction.
• Prior approval is required for any overtime, night, weekend, or holiday work.
Contact Materials Control (213‐847‐2443) at least 48 hours in advance for direction.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Los Angeles.