KURONEKOCON 2017 OFFICIAL AMV CONTEST RULES Updated April 27, 2017
1. Entries are limited to a minimum length of thirty (30) seconds and a maximum length of six (6) minutes.
2. There will be no limit to the amount of entries that can be submitted per individual or group.
3. All entries submitted must be the work of the person or group as listed on their entry form. Entries found to have been plagiarized from other AMVs will result in disqualification and banishment from our future AMV events.
4. All AMV’s must be at least 50% anime, manga, gaming, or Japanese culture related.
5. All entries must be appropriate for a PG-13 audience.
6. Entries that use footage containing subtitles, watermarks, text, studio logos or graphic overlays may be disqualified. Exceptions may be granted if such usage is intentional and plainly necessary to the video’s concept.
7. KuroNekoCon staff and contest judges are ineligible to compete, but may submit entries for viewing purposes only.
8. You irrevocably grant KuroNekoCon and the AMV coordinator unconditional and eternal permission to use, copy, share, and exhibit your entry in any way including for purposes and usages outside of or unrelated to this event.
9. The AMV Contest Coordinator and judges are the final interpreters of all rules. Their decisions are final.
10. All rules, prizes, and methods of judging for the KuroNekoCon AMV Contest are subject to change at any time without notice. We will attempt to make any and all such changes publicly available via the KuroNekoCon website.
11. All anime being used must be cited upon submission.
12. AMV-Hell style entries will not be accepted.
13. Entries must not have excess credits, bumpers or slates.
14. Entries must be in mp4 format.
15. Entries must allow video file download.
16. Editors do not need to be local to enter.
2017 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
All entries must be received by July 21, 2017 11:59:59 PM.
Best in show: -$50 cash prize.-Prizes donated by our 2017 sponsors.
Comedy:-Prizes donated by our 2017 sponsors.
*note*Make sure to check your spam for submission receipts.