Kids Listen General Membership Application
Thanks so much for your interest in joining Kids Listen and becoming an active advocate for kids podcasts. We are an organization open to interested advocates of all backgrounds. Our board screens applications for membership by committee on a monthly basis. All submissions received within a given calendar month will be included in the following month’s review cycle. The application review process takes several weeks.
Currently we require a minimum contribution of $75/year to participate, and we do offer reduced contribution requirements for multiple team members, students and teachers making podcasts in the classroom. Please see
for further information regarding dues.
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT a subscription for the Kids Listen iOS/Android app. Visit
for information on app subscription.
Below you will find the application for general membership. Please know that if your memberships is accepted, you will be asked to accept the terms of general membership which are as follows:
As a general member of Kids Listen, I pledge to:
* Encourage high-quality content for children and families;
* Respect Kids Listen standards and ethics in regards to, but not limited to, development, production, and monetization;
* Participate in the building and maintenance of a supportive community;
* Treat others and their ideas with respect and consideration;
* Respect the privacy of other members;
* Keep information shared between the organization and its members private, and vice versa;
* Participate in votes on proposed measures;
* Pay annual general membership dues;
* If I am found by the board to be in violation of any of these promises, I understand that my membership to Kids Listen might be revoked.
City / State / Country
Personal social media (if different from your show's social accounts)
Do you have a podcast for kids?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kids Listen.