Ketrick Communities | Internship / Volunteer - Open Position
Ketrick.org is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on serving the Veteran community. We are currently recruiting for and accepting applications for our Veteran-focused Internship / Volunteer positions in the National Capital Region (NCR). Our 100% volunteer staff are gearing up for new initiatives, maintaining current projects and increasing our valued outcomes.
We are seeking an independent, autonomous, take charge leader to assist our Senior Members on our strategy execution, information collection and management, data analytics and social media implementation.
The position(s) will work on a non-paid basis, yet letters of recommendation and references for future career opportunities will be provided for exceptional interns. Reporting to a Senior member of the team, projects and tasks will occur on a virtual basis and there will be in person and on-site responsibilities for various Ketrick.org activities. These may include our leadership speakers series, career accelerator workshops, donations activities, local sponsored veteran events and any other special Ketrick Communities projects such as FishingCommunity.org
The following characteristics / experience / availability is ideal and will be considered as a priority:
* A recent graduate or currently enrolled as a Junior, Senior or Graduate student in a local or online College or University.
* Living in the National Capital Region (MD, VA, DC)
* Two-years Experience with Google Apps, Docs, Gmail, Drive, Forms, Spreadsheets.
* Experience with the Google Chrome Browser / Chromebook.
* Current and Previous Volunteer Experience is a plus.
* Available for work details at Fort Belvoir, Va Recreation area on the 2nd Sunday of each month - 7:30AM to 4:30PM
* Available for bi-monthly Google Hangout+ online video planning meetings - 6:00PM to 7:00PM
* Available for in person meetings during lunch hours or evenings for planning sessions on a pre-scheduled basis.
* Will commit to a minimum of 4 months of service.
Please review Ketrick.org for more information on us. Then fill out the information requested below. If you are selected, we will contact you to arrange a phone interview and final in person interview. Thank you for considering us to donate your valuable time with our non-profit organization.
What day are you submitting your application?
College / University
Where are you currently or recently enrolled?
What City / State do you live in our National Capital Region (NCR)?
Ideally, within close proximity to Fairfax County...
Tell us about yourself in a paragraph...
Give us some understanding of your current status
Why do you want to intern / volunteer with Ketrick.org?
Is there a major motivation for you to work with us?
What special talents do you want us to know about?
It is O.K., to brag a little here...how does your talent match up with our focus?
Do you have a LinkedIn Profile?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ketrick Communities.