1) Please register events at least four to six weeks in advance to allow us time to properly promote your event and provide our support. (This is especially important during the months of April-May and September-October as we are very busy.)
2) Your cleanup event must take place between March 1st and November 30th.
3) Please fill out a separate registration form for each event UNLESS you are planning a recurring event in the same location (such as a monthly litter pickup or quarterly cleanup). In that case, you may use one registration form.
4) You must be affiliated with or supported by a local City government, community council, school, nonprofit, or similar agency. If you need help finding an organization to partner with, please contact Megan Beck at (513) 352-4385 or via email at Megan@KeepCincinnatiBeautiful.org.
5) Please fill out as much information as you can and BE SPECIFIC.
6) You will not be able to save this form and return to it later. So make sure you have all of the details of your event in place before you register. If you're prepared, it should take just 5-10 minutes to complete!
7) By registering your event and receiving support from Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, you are agreeing to report results from your cleanup to KCB less than one week following the date of your event.
QUESTIONS? Please don't hesitate to contact us!
Call Megan at (513) 352-4385!