Remote Access Request Form
This form only needs to be filled in ONCE per number.
Also use this form if you wish to provide us with a new mobile number to replace the existing.
- Remote access is provided to allow staff to complete school related work off site
- Staff must choose a secure complex password with a mixture of upper, lowercase letters and numbers.
- Staff must not allow anyone else to use their login details
- Staff will not leave my remote computer unattended whilst logged in
- Schools' will require a mobile number which will be called by an automated service each time a login is attempted
- Phone numbers will be held in a secure database and used by our security provider in order to initiate an automated call
- In the event of a change of number, this form will need to be completed with the new number.
- Staff must not open any emails and attachment that are not expected as these could contain viruses
- Staff must make the systems manager aware if an attachment is accidentally opened
- The Systems manager will have the right to revoke access should they feel the access is being abused or there is a potential security risk
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kaneshill Primary School.
Terms of Service