AkASL Professional Development Grant Application 2012-2013
Please fill out this form to apply to attend any conference or webinar from July 30, 2012 to August 30, 2013. Grant recipients will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for in-state or out-of-state conferences and $500 for online training including the cost of round trip transportation to a professional conference, lodging, and registration.
The deadline to apply for in-state grants is 60 days prior to the date of the conference. Award notices will be emailed within 45 days of the start of the conference.
The deadline to apply for out-of-state grants is 90 days prior to the start of the conference. Notices will be emailed within 60 days of the start of the conference.
The deadline to apply for webinars and online trainings is 45 days prior to the start of the webinar. Notices will be emailed with 30 days of the start of the event.
To receive reimbursement grant recipients must:
* be an AkASL member by the date of application
* submit appropriate receipts listing name, date, and itemized amounts on each receipt
* submit a grant report form
* submit article(s) for possible publication in the Puffin newsletter
* send all documentation within 30 days of the close of the conference
For questions, please email Deborah Rinio, AkASL Grants Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-388-4949.