Date: Sunday, 12/18/2016
Location: Old Bridge High School, 4209 County Rd 516, Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857
Weight Classes: Madison - your child will be grouped with other children with the same or similar weight
Who: All Advanced B Team and All Intermediate Team members
THESE ARE HARD DATES DUE TO THE QUANTITY OF WRESTLERS AND PAYMENT LOGISTICS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Location: Predator wrestling room
When: Advanced and Intermediate Teams: Tuesday 12/6 @ 7:30pm, Thursday, 12/8 @ 7:30pm, Friday, 12/9 @ 6:30pm
TO REGISTER ONLINE, KEEP READING AND SCROLLING DOWN BELOW, COMPLETE THE FORM AND CLICK SUBMIT.
PLEASE PRINT, READ AND COMPLETE THE WAIVER WITH YOUR NAME, SIGNATURE AND DATE (bottom section), and submit during weigh-ins: http://tinyurl.com/SantaShowdown2016Flyer
Print and complete the bottom section: Name of wrestler, signature and date
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, PLEASE READ "PAYMENT" SECTION BELOW FOR VIDEOS ON CREATING PAYPAL ACCOUNTS. It could take a few days to setup so please setup asap.
Complete "REGISTRATION" form below BEFORE weigh-ins AND pay Duane Ortega $25 via PayPal (https://www.paypal.me/duaneortega) ASAP or by Monday, 12/12/16 at the latest. See payment details below. DO NOT PAY "Old Bridge Wrestling Club." They only need one payment from us as a group.
Please pay $25. There are tiered discounts available subject to the number of wrestlers who register and pay: $25 for 15 wrestlers and under, $20 for 16-25, $15 for > 25. YOU WILL BE REIMBURSED ACCORDINGLY AFTER THE TOURNAMENT VIA PAYPAL.
Your payment will be NON-REFUNDABLE by Monday, 12/12/16. There is no refund after this point even if your wrestler doesn't show up to the tournament.
*The divisions are based on the wrestler's year of birth in parentheses. Novice wrestler means no wrestling experience prior to 9/1 of the current wrestling season.
Tot (2010-2011) Novice Bantam (2008-2009, 1st year wrestler) Rookie Bantam (2008-2009, 2nd/3rd year wrestler) Bantam (2008-2009, 4th year or more wrestler) Novice Midget (2006-2007, 1st year wrestler) Rookie Midget (2006-2007, 2nd/3rd year wrestler) Midget (2006-2007, 4th year or more wrestler) Rookie Junior (2004-2005, 1st/2nd year wrestler) Junior (2004-2005, 3rd year or more wrestler) Intermediate (2002-2003)
Recommend to arrive 1 hour before designated time to account for weather, entrance and warm-ups.
Contacts: Little Sharks Team - Coach Joe Goodman (email@example.com) Intermediate Team - Coach Frank Kuhl (firstname.lastname@example.org) Advanced Team - Coach Duane Ortega (email@example.com)
General contact: Duane Ortega, firstname.lastname@example.org, generally attends at least one of the Advanced Team practices weekly.
2. PayPal echeck Payments - It is best to associate your debit card with your PayPal account for instantaneous payment for this tournament/dual. If you only link your bank account vs. your debit card, payment could take 3-5 business days to clear. This is called "echeck." Should your echeck not clear by the deadline outlined above, your wrestler may be at risk for non-payment and may not be able to wrestle. Please pay early with an echeck or associate your PayPal with a debit card instead.
3. Or if you already have a PayPal account, you may also pay Duane Ortega's email (email@example.com). Ensure to click on PayPal's "Send & Request" button. Then choose "Friends or Family" option vs. "Goods or Services" so that it is a free transaction.
4. Please "Note" wrestler's name, weight division and tournament name in the notes field.
5. You will be responsible for any inadvertent fees if you select a non-free option. The wrestler will not be considered registered unless all fees are reimbursed.
6. Here are three references re how PayPal works and sending payments to friends without fees: https://www.paypal.com/ https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1684&m=HTQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYVhPe_PTQ
For any issues with Paypal and your form of payment, please call them: 402-952-8899 or 402-935-2050 (if asked for a web pin, tell them you don't have one). Their hours of operation is the following: 4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday.
NOTE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME USING PAYPAL, IT TAKES 2-3 DAYS TO VERIFY YOUR BANK INFORMATION. PLEASE SIGN-UP EARLY.