Course Evaluation: Save Results as Word and PDF Course Evaluations
This document shows the process needed to save course evaluation results as a Microsoft Word document and then as a PDF. There are two different ways to save as a PDF file.
This guide will help you to:
Save as Word Document
- Login to Moodle ISU. For more information, see Accessing Moodle ISU for Faculty
- As of Fall 2017, the Navigation Block that used to appear to the bottom left of your page has been replaced. Follow the instructions below to edit your course evaluation.
- On the left hand side of the page, in the Navigation Drawer, Click Site Home. (If hidden, the Navigation Drawer is expanded by clicking on the white icon with three horizontal black lines in the upper left corner of your screen.)
- On the right side of the Moodle ISU homepage, Locate the Main Menu Block.
- Click the name of your course evaluation.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Highlight the report content (starting with Submitted Answers:).
- Copy/Paste into a blank Microsoft Word document.
- Click Save.
Save as PDF - Option 1 (Requires Windows 2007 or newer)
- Follow steps 1 - 5 as explained above in the Save as Word instructions.
- In Microsoft Word, Click File.
- Select Save As.
- Select PDF or XPS .
Save as PDF - Option 2 (Requires Adobe Professional)
- Save as PDF
Note: This option does not work well using the Firefox browser. When Firefox is used, this process may freeze your computer. We have had more luck when printing to PDF files when utilizing Google Chrome. The following directions utilize the Chrome Browser for the step by step.
- When in the Analysis tab press Ctrl + P to bring up a print dialog.
- Next to Destination a printer will be listed. Click Change below to select a printer.
- The Select a destination dialog box will appear. The settings for each individual computer here will vary. Essentially, what you’re looking for is an option that indicates PDF. Your computer may have different settings than the screenshot below. If you encounter any questions feel free to call or email the ITRC for specific settings question
- The destination will then be updated to your selection. From this point select Save.
- This will allow you to choose a destination and rename the pdf file.
For more information, see Building Feedback
For additional information, contact the ITRC - (208) 282-5880 or email email@example.com
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.