Course Evaluation: Save Results as Word and PDF Course Evaluations
This document shows the process needed to save course evaluation results as a Microsoft Word document and then as a PDF. There are two different ways to save as a PDF file.
This guide will help you to:
- Save As Word Document
- Save As PDF- Option 1
- Save As PDF- Option 2
Save As Word Document
- Login to Moodle ISU. For more information, see Accessing Moodle ISU for Faculty.
- Locate the Main Menu block on the Moodle ISU homepage.
- Click on the name of the course evaluation.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Highlight the report content (starting with Submitted Answers:).
- Copy/Paste into a blank Microsoft Word document.
- Click Save.
Save As PDF- Option 1
- Follow steps 1 - 5 as explained above in the Save as Word instructions.
- In Microsoft Word, Click File.
- Select Save As.
- Select PDF or XPS.
Note: Requires version Word 2007 or newer.
Save As PDF- Option 2 (Requires Adobe Professional)
- Follow steps 1 - 4 as explained above in the Save as Word instructions.
- In your Firefox browser, Click Menu.
- This icon is denoted by three horizontal lines.
- Select Print.
- This will open up a print preview page.
- Adjust Scale (percent zoom) to desired value.
- Click Print.
- From the Printer Name dropdown menu, Select Adobe PDF.
- Click OK.
For more information, see Building Feedback.
For additional information, contact ITRC - (208)-282-5880 or email email@example.com.
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.