Instructions for Students to take Course Evaluations in Moodle ISU Course Evaluations Course Evaluations
This document is an instructional aide for students to complete Course Evaluations using Moodle ISU.
Taking a Course Evaluation
- Login to Moodle ISU using the same username and password as your ISU email account.
- For more information, see Student: Accessing Moodle
- Locate the Feedback block in the course.
- Click on the name of the course evaluation.
- Click Answer the questions.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Click Submit your answers when you are done.
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.