Getting from Moodle ISU to the Previous Version of Moodle Moodle ISU
Faculty may need to access course data stored on the old version of Moodle to perform course backups, review grades, etc.
This guide will help you understand:
- How to access Moodle 1.9 from Moodle ISU 2
How to access Moodle 1.9 from Moodle ISU 2
- Log into Moodle ISU from BengalWeb.
- From the home page of Moodle ISU, Locate the Moodle ISU block.
- Click on the Moodle ISU (v1.9) link.
- You will then need to log in using your current moodle username.
- Once you are logged on you will be in the old instance of Moodle and able to access the information that you need.
- If you are a faculty member and you have logged on to the old version and you are unable to find the information that you need. Please contact the ITRC.
- If you are a student and unable to find the information you are looking for on the old version of Moodle please contact your professor or faculty member that is responsible for the course you are looking for.
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.