Request edit access
Change Pakistan Conference 2015 - Through Entrepreneurship
Why You Should Pitch Your STARTUP at CPC2015
Have you ever wondered, every year you see several Startups winning few thousand dollars in different Startup competitions but you never see them excel and become a Million dollar company in second, third or fourth year. This proves that money alone can not get your startup at a stage where you want to see it in 5 or 7 years.
Our unique approach to provide you a platform where you can pitch your startup and present yourself as worthy individual(s) in front of experienced Entrepreneurs; gives an opportunity to start your Entrepreneurial journey with an individual (Shepherd) who’ll make sure to that you never ask this question to yourself, “Where the money is gona come from?” and fully concentrate on building your Startup, where your efforts are needed the most, so why wait?
Register your Startup to pitch in front of our Shepherds at Change Pakistan Conference 2015 – Through Entrepreneurship!
* Free participation in mentoring sessions on 20th March
* Free participation in Dinner with the CEOs on night of 20th March
* Opportunity to pitch your startup in-front of Shepherds (Experienced CEOs and Investors), 10 mins pitch and 10 mins Q&A.
* Your startup pitch will be live broadcasted round the globe to attract international Investors, Angels, Seed Investors and VCs.
* If you are unable to secure investment from Shepherds, you can still win from 100,000 Rs. cash prizes.
* International exposure in case you get selected to represent Pakistan in Geneva in fintech and Travel industry category.
* Opportunity to get selected for Seedstartworld annual event to win $ 500K
* Free Stall in Startup Corner.
* 2 Free passes for Co-founders.
Registration Fee: RS. 10,000
Name of your Startup
Provide a brief description of your Startup, perhaps an Executive Summary which you wrote at the time of inception
Details of other team members (Co-Founders)
Give their Names, Email addresses, Contact Numbers
Are you willing to give up some percentage of equity in your company in exchange of investment and mentorship from our Shepherds?
Which of the following you'll bring to present in front of Shepherds
You'll strengthen your case by providing as much information as possible which is backed up by proof
Working Prototype of your product
Market Surveys showing Demand for your Product
Proof that your idea is very Unique
Last 6 months revenue figures
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service