ZHS Student Parking Permit Application
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
STUDENT PARKING AT ZIMMERMAN HIGH SCHOOL IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT!
The fee for parking permits is $90 and can be paid online through RevTrak.
Students may lose parking privileges for the rest of the school year if their behavior violates school rules and policies (i.e. suspension, chronic misbehavior, outstanding detentions, fees or skipping).
• Neither Zimmerman High School nor District #728 can be held responsible if theft, vandalism, or accidental damage
occurs to vehicles in the parking lots.
• Tobacco, alcohol, and other chemical possession/use are forbidden in vehicles on school property.
• Students may not go to their cars for any reason during the school day unless they have been properly cleared through
* Parking permits are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
* Permits must be displayed on the rear view mirror of the vehicle with writing facing out.
* If a permit is forgotten, a daily permit can be purchased from the parking attendant for $2.00.
* Daily permits can be purchased from the parking attendant the day before or the day of for $2.00. They will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* If the auto information on the application changes (i.e. make/model, color, plate#), please report the new information to the parking attendant ASAP.
* If a parking permit is lost or stolen, a fee of $5.00 will be charged for a replacement permit.
* If a parking permit is altered in any way, the student will lose parking privileges and no refund will be given.
* A student who purchases a daily permit must allow enough time to get to class on time; no pass will be given.
RECOMMENDED CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Violation ticket-Fine of $5.00
2. Violation ticket-Boot and/or a fine of $10.00
3. Violation ticket-Vehicle towed at owner’s expense and/or a fine of $20.00
4. Being parked in areas reserved for visitors,Daily space's, staff, or bus loading, or being parked illegally, will result in a boot and/or fine of $10.00 for the first violation.
5. Student parking privileges may be revoked without a refund for the parking permit.
6. Administration has the right to search a vehicle.
7. Parking privileges can be denied for a future semester or school year.
8. Disciplinary action may be taken by Administration.
VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED IN SPACES DESIGNATED FOR STUDENTS
• Do not park in areas reserved for visitors or staff or in bus loading areas.
• Do not park illegally (i.e. handicapped space, no parking zones, etc.).
RULES OF THE ROAD
• Drivers must obey traffic laws and follow all rules governing Zimmerman High School parking lots.
• Drive carefully, no faster than 10 mph in the parking lots.
• Reckless driving may result in immediate revocation of a parking permit and may also be subject to school suspension.
• Drivers must yield to pedestrians in the parking lots.
• Students may not drive in the bus loading area during bus loading and unloading times.
SAFETY & RESPECT
• Keep your car doors locked and permit secure.
• Students are expected to be respectful of all parking lot staff.
• Dispose of litter properly and keep our parking lots clean.
CANINE SEARCH POLICY
In an effort to help foster a safe and drug free school environment, ISD 728 schools may conduct searches of lockers, classrooms and parking lots using a narcotics dog in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies. A student or parent/guardian who does not agree with the search may decline the privilege of using a locker and/or parking in the student parking lot. The search will be conducted in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws. The courts have consistently allowed school officials to search lockers, cars and students if they suspect drugs or weapons may be involved. Students who refuse to cooperate with a search may be suspended for insubordination. If illegal items are found, school rules and applicable laws will be applied.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions indicated above, I understand and agree to follow the Student Parking Terms and Conditions for Zimmerman High School. I understand that completing the application does not guarantee me a parking permit. I further understand that misleading information or failure to follow the Terms and Conditions may result in one or more of the consequences.
Do you accept the above Terms & Conditions?
Yes I accept the terms and conditions listed above.
No I do not accept
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Independent School District 728.