- No FOOD or BEVERAGES in the Auditorium
- It is the policy of Independent School District #578 to maintain a learning and working environment that is free from sexual harassment and sexual violence. The School District prohibits any form of sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- Each group using the school must have one adult in charge (18 years or older) and on the premises during the time covered by the rental. This adult will be directly responsible for the proper conduct of the event in the building.
- The school premises must be left in the same condition as when the group entered the building. This includes but not limited to location of chairs, tables, technology. Technology fees and custodial fees will be charged at the hourly rate to return equipment/furniture/area to the proper placement.
- If technology is used, equipment/settings MUST be restored to the same placement and in the same condition. Technology fees and custodial fees will be charged at the hourly rate to return equipment/furniture/area to the proper placement.
- The renting group assumes full responsibility for the supervision of all people involved in the event and will be responsible financially to the district for any damage that might occur to the building or property, due to such use.
- Groups should not expect to enter the building before the time set on the permit, and are expected to vacate the building on time.
- It is understood that school activities have priority over this permit and cancellation may be made at any time at the discretion of the district, Activities Director, Community Ed. Director or the building principal.
- Accident and/or liability insurance is the responsibility of the sponsoring group. The School District is not liable for accidents that may occur during the time the group is in the school.
- Failure to cancel a reserved facility that is not needed at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled activity will result in the rental fee and/or custodial charges
***If the cleaning fee is waived, the facilities must be left clean and ready for school. If cleaning is undone, then the hourly fee will be charged. ***
Facility Policy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/190kLD168R3DtFb0SVlSHvF37BDmptB1y1r9q4AE-ef4/edit?usp=sharing
This is only a request - please check activities calendar for confirmation - http://rumriver.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=11&school_id=1