Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School Transcript Request
NOTE: Transcripts are not sent in the month of July. The Senior High Office is closed in July.
Official transcripts may be sent to schools or employers, we do not send official transcripts to students.
IMPORTANT: If you took college courses while in high school, you will need to request transcripts directly from the college that hosted or sponsored the courses. Your high school transcript will not provide college credit. If you are unsure of which college hosted your course, please contact the senior high office at 218-744-7706 and we will assist you.
Untitled Title
Which school did you graduate from? *
What year did you graduate? *
What was your FULL LEGAL NAME at graduation? *
Please include your full first, middle, and last names as they appeared on your diploma.
Date of Birth? *
What is the name AND ADDRESS of the school or business you would like your transcript sent to? *
We do not send official transcripts to students' home addresses. Please include the name of any office or individual this transcript should be addressed to.
Is there any additional information we should be aware of?
Where can we reach you if we have any questions? *
Please list any phone numbers or email addresses where you can be contacted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eveleth-Gilbert Public Schools. Report Abuse