During the conference, delegates will actively engage in rigorous round-table discussions, and attend lectures and site visits to various organizations. At the end of the conference, each round-table group will present the results of their month-long research and solution to a panel of expert judges, their peers, and the public audience.
Regular Deadline: March 1, 2017 | Rolling Admissions Conference Date: July 23rd - August 13th, 2017 Participation Fee: (Priority Deadline) $1,995 USD (Regular Deadline) $2,150 USD The fee covers airfare between the three sites, ground transportation, housing and board, and all conference-related activities for the entire month-long conference.
The following is a guide to completing the 10th KASC Application. Please read carefully. 1) Select the American or Korean Delegation application. Select “American Delegation” if you attend school in the U.S or identify as an American. Select “Korean Delegation” if you attend school in the Korea or identify as a Korean.
2) Complete personal information, education, and round-table forms.
3) Complete short answer and essay questions within the form.
4) Send a school transcript and copy of your resume to the email address provided below. Before sending, please name the documents/files with the proper titles (e.g. Resume, Transcript, etc.). The transcript may be official or unofficial.
5) Provide the contact information for 2 references.
a) Please provide the name, title, affiliation, email, and phone number of your reference in the space provided below.
6) Submit a $10.00 application fee. The application fee can be submitted on ISC's website: https://www.givedirect.org/donate/?cid=644 or via mail. (If using give direct, include a note that states the donation goes towards your application fee.)
Delegates may send in their required resume, transcript, application fee, and letter of recommendation to the email/mailing address provided below: Email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail to: International Student Conferences, Inc. C/O Korea America Student Conference (KASC) 1150 18th St. NW, Suite LL2 Washington, DC 20036 If you have any questions in regards to the application process or your application, feel free to contact us: Email Address: email@example.com ISC Office Phone: (202) 289-9088 Website: www.iscdc.org/kasc
***KASC seeks a diverse delegation that represents a cross-section of Korea and the United States’ academically accomplished student population. Full-time university students are strongly encouraged to apply. The entire conference is an English based conference, and no previous experience with Korean Studies is required. KASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.