2. Remember to spell in sentence format since some of the information entered will be used for name tags and certificates (use Lisa Cable, not LISA CABLE or lisa cable. We will not correct).
3. Your application is complete when...
3i) Reference letters from one (1) science and one (1) math teacher OR two (2) science teachers are sent. Teachers MUST directly send reference letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send by mail. Subject line should read "reference letter for YISP"
3ii) Copies of your academic transcript(s) & PSAT or SAT or ACT scores are to be sent to the below address. Either official or unofficial copies is fine. If you wish to scan and send to email@example.com that will work as well. Send by email message or by mail, NOT both please.
3iii) Send transcript and scores to --
NC State UniversityDepartment of Nuclear Engineering2500 Stinson Drive3150 Burlington LabsRaleigh NC 27695-7909Attention: Ms. Marshall, Director of Outreach
4. Application deadline is April 15 (extended). Decisions will be communicated starting April 15.
5. Any questions, please direct to Ms. Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org; 919.515.5876
6. Costs: $1200 all inclusive (room, meals & activities). Partial scholarships available based on need. A letter from the school counselor verifying and explaining this request for financial assistance is needed. They are to send this letter to email@example.com. In the subject line state "Letter for YISP scholarship".