2. Consideration will also be given to applications received from "Senior DeMolays" (over 21 years of age) who were awarded a Grant-Hamill Foundation (Indiana DeMolay Foundation) Scholarship in the previous year.
3. The applicant must attend a school of higher learning, such as a college, university or trade school.
4. Transcripts must be received at DeMolay Headquarters on or before the close of business on June 1. You may email them to email@example.com or send them via postal mail.
5. All applicants must complete, in full, the Scholarship Application form and include a transcript of the applicants latest grade report. Failure to submit a transcript of grades will disqualify the applicant.
6. Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic ability, financial need and involvement in the Order of DeMolay.
7. All Applications received will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee of the Board of Directors of Grant-Hamill Foundation, Inc. This Committee will award Scholarships to as many qualified applicants as available funds will permit. The decisions of the Committee are final.
8. The number and amount of scholarships will be determined by the number of qualified applications received.
9. This form may also be used to award scholarships from the William G. Morgan Scholarship fund (for DeMolays residing in Morgan and Monroe counties) and by the Murat Shrine DeMolay Unit scholarships.