Updated on: December 16 2014
Your Privacy Matters to us!
By playing our game, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not download or play the game.
Information Collection and Use
Illusion Labs AB collects information as described below. Illusion Labs primary goals in collecting and using information in Foosball is to provide a good game to you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located around the world.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates or other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at device level in the Settings app.
Whenever you play our games, we collect anonymous data about your interactions with the game and with the other inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device name for the purpose of providing you our information.
We may feature advertising within our game. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your game session activity, device identifier, MAC address, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our game. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our game for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed by you in connection with our game. For example, we may use your information to:
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information,
• communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about games and services offered by us
Disclosure of Your information
Illusion Labs does not share or sell your personal information except as approved by you or as described:
• With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
• Illusion Labs may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Illusion Labs AB.
• We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others.
• Illusion Labs AB may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Changes to the Policy
Illusion Labs AB takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected in the game in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Illusion Labs AB (Business 556748-0214),
Kalendegatan 25, SE-211 35 Malmo, Sweden.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com