Vendors are added to the IIT Vendor Database ONLY when awarded their first purchase contract. Applications from vendors not added to the IIT Vendor Database will be discarded after one year from date of submission.
To be considered for nomination, a vendor must:
* Complete this new vendor application, answering all questions;
* Agree to the University's Terms and Conditions as posted at the IIT Purchasing website;
* If chosen to work on-site at IIT, meet IIT's Insurance requirements;
* Submit the properly executed application and any additional documents that may be required, directly to IIT Purchasing.
IIT Purchasing will not unreasonably decline a request to add a new vendor, however, it reserves the right to do so if:
* Adding the vendor is not in IIT's best interest;
* The vendor is excluded from conducting business with the U.S. Government;
* The food or service is already available from a vendor with a current IIT preferred contract.
Applications must comply with IIT Policy AP 108 Required IRS Forms for Vendor Payments
Required forms can be obtained by contacting the Internal Revenue Service directly at: http:/www.irs.gov/