Hot Fix Notes - To Be Deployed 10/25/2013
NOTE : These changes are proposed and not necessarily final!!!!
- The Fire Giant now awards 150g to each player on the team that defeated him.
- The damage buff versus towers and phoenixes from the fire giant has been increased to 20% from 15%.
- The base amount of gold that is gained when killing an enemy player has been increased from 100g to 150g.
- Base Amount = (150 + (Gold Earned by Victim / 100))
- Level Adjustment = ((enemy level - player level) * .1)
- This is capped at +/- .6.
- Total = (Base Amount + (Base Amount * Level Difference Adjustment)) * 1.1 ^ Opponents Kill Streak
- The range at which you can see the health bar on minions has been increased.
- The cap for the amount of player damage that minions will mitigate over time has been increased from 40% to 50%.
- Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong would be rooted after using Somersault Cloud.
- Fixed an issue where using tier 3 of Purification Beads was completely resetting the cooldown on 72 Transformations.
- Fixed an issue where Minotaur stops attacking Sun Wukong’s decoy during his ultimate and instead remains focused on the invulnerable Sun Wukong on the cloud.
- Fixed an issue where Sun Wukong’s decoy would appears as Sun Wukong Decoy when using the game configuration option to “Show God Names”.
- Fixed an issue where killing Sun Wukong’s Decoy would count towards god kill stacks.
- Fixed an issue where Hun Batz’s animations would lock up when moving forward and right at the same time while out of combat.