New God: Chang’e
- Chang'e can purchase or sell items from anywhere and her Jade Rabbit companion will fetch them. When the rabbit reaches the store then returns, the transaction completes. Only one item can be purchased or sold in this way at a time. Chang'e also gains +25% movement speed with no backpedal penalty when using her dances.
- Chang'e flings a crescent moon that hits all units in its arc, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in its path. Her and her allies gain a 10/15/20/25/30 physical protection buff for 3s. Cost - 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown - 4s.
- Chang'e performs an evasive spin dance, unable to be hit during the action. For each tick of damage from an ability that was avoided, Chang'e restores 20/30/40/50/60 mana to herself and her allies. Cost - 60. Cooldown - 16/14/12/10/8s.
- Chang'e twirls, scattering flowers around her, and healing herself and all nearby allies for 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your magical power). Chang'e heals herself an additional 50% for each god that she heals. Her Moonflower Dance also reduces the healing of all nearby enemies by 50% for 4s. Cost - 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown - 8s.
- Chang'e's Waxing Moon dance is captivating, with this dance dealing 175/250/325/400/475 (+100% of your magical power) magical damage and stunning enemies in front of her 1s. Each subsequent god that is stunned is stunned for 1s longer than the previous one. Cost - 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown - 90s.
- Golden Vulcan
- Chang’e Bright Moon
- Two new Ranked queues (3v3 Joust and Solo Joust).
- The Conquest queue under the Casual tab now accepts parties of only up to three persons. A new Conquest Pre-Made queue has been added under the Casual tab of the Play menu that accepts only 5-person parties.
- Added a new VGS type called “context ping.” A targeter is used to complete the command and will place a marker in the world that your teammates can see.
- VQA + Left Click: Attack Here
- VQD + Left Click: Defend Here
- VQC + Left Click: Be Careful Here
- In order to prepare for our LAN events we are turning on game pause functionality in all of the Challenge queues. In order to pause a game the command that you need to type into chat is /pause. The game will then pause, chat and other messaging systems will still be active. When the teams are ready any team member can type /pause to resume normal gameplay. At the time of un pausing a 3 second countdown will occur. This is the first rough implementation and more refined UI support will come in the future.
- Fixed bug where stun meter was not showing up on certain god abilities
- Conquest side lane AI pathing fixes
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor could be stuck permanently on or off.
- Addressed some crash issues that could occur after rewinding.
3v3 Joust Gametype:
- Changed respawn times to match Conquest.
- Fixed an issue in the map that affected abilities used near tower.
- The passive on this item has changed to address a few bugs:
- OLD - Absorbs a single enemy ability hit once every 30 seconds.
- NEW - Absorbs a single hit of damage from an ability once every 40 seconds. When this occurs, the owner also receives .5s of cc immunity.
- The price of this item has been increased from 2600 to 2800.
- Fixed a few scenarios where this item was not correctly building charges.
- All ranks of this item have been changed. They now work like below:
- Shard (rank 1)
- Using this item gives you 12 health and 7 mana, plus the same amount per charge. Charges are gained when an enemy god uses an ability within 80 feet. Charges are not gained when the item is on cooldown. Max. 29 charges. Cooldown - 25s.
- Using this item gives you 15 health and 10 mana, plus the same amount per charge. Charges are gained when an enemy god uses an ability within 80 feet. Charges are not gained when the item is on cooldown. Max. 29 charges. Cooldown - 25s.
- Using this item gives you 20 health and 15 mana, plus the same amount per charge. Charges are gained when an enemy god uses an ability within 80 feet. Charges are not gained when the item is on cooldown. Max. 29 charges. Cooldown - 25s.
- Using this item gives yourself a shield that reflects 0.5% of damage done to you back to the attacker, plus the same amount per charge, for 6 seconds. Charges are gained when an enemy god uses an ability within 80 feet. Charges are not gained when the item is on cooldown. Max. 29 charges. Cooldown - 25s.
- Fixed an issue with this where only basic attacks were being reflected. This now reflects a percentage of all damage, as intended.
- Several mages have had their basic attacks changed from physical to deal 35 (+25% of your magical power) magical damage:
- Agni, Ao Kuang, Aphrodite, He Bo, Hel, Poseidon and Ra.
- If Arachne uses Drain Life on a minion, and it is hit by a basic attack, she will not be knocked off.
- Arachne can use Drain Life on Fenrir while he uses Brutalizes. The silence will interrupt Brutalize.
- The target FX on Athena's Defender of Olympus no longer scales with its target. If Athena targets Fenrir or Vamana with the attack while either is giant, the ground indicator does not grow with them.
- Athena cannot use other abilities while using Defender of Olympus. She cannot use other abilities until she lands.
- Isis was incorrectly gaining .8 magical protection for each level. That has been removed.
- Added new sound fx and hit fx when Pulse and Irradiate are both active.
- Fixed an issue with Armillary Sash and Fenrir Ragnarok interaction.
- Poseidon was incorrectly gaining .6 magical protection for each level. That has been removed.
- The animation for Divine Light is no longer interrupted if using the ability causes Ra’s mana to go below the cost of Divine Light.
- Minor visual improvements to his model.
- New inhand weapon and animation.
- Now has an out of combat stance.
- Sickening Strike has a new animation.
- Sobek is now immune to CC while emerging from Lurking in the Waters as intended.
- The slow effect on Shards of Ice works every time. (Used to fail the first time the ability was cast).