January 21: Minor Balance and Bug Fix Patch (0.1.1930.0)
- Arena bots in practice mode now have correct respawn timers.
- Wards now show with a different presentation on the mini-map, including a new icon.
- Fixed an issue in which health bars would show incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in which the Manticore could be knocked back by minions in Arena Escort mode.
NOTE: On Wednesday, January 22, we will also be testing some new backend core server systems. There may be some server instability during the test.
- Modified damage per tick from 8 + 15% to 5 + 20%.
- Can no longer consume the Manticore in Arena Escort mode.
- Damage scaling per hit reduced from 35% to 25%
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip
- Damage scaling per hit reduced from 20% to 15%
- Fixed an issue in which Geb would not see the timer on XBalanque’s ultimate.
- Fixed an issue in which Artemis’ trap would leave a slow on Geb after he rolled into a trap and after the trap slow expired.
- Fixed an issue in which Geb couldn’t target stealthed enemies.
- Fixed a groundspeed UI bug.
- Base damage reduced from 125,200,275,350,425 to 100,175,250,325,400.
- Scaling reduced from 70% to 50% of your magical power.
- Base shield health reduced from 0/100/200/300/400 to 0/50/100/150/200.
- Shield scaling reduced from 20% of Geb’s max health, to 18% of Geb’s max health.