New God: Chronos
- The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate, it provides a different benefit to Chronos.
- Section I = +20% Magical Lifesteal
- Section II = 75% Mana Refund On Abilities
- Section III = +20% Magical Power
- Section IV = +35% Magical Power Contribution to Basic Attacks
- Chronos creates a rift in time, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in the area. Cost - 50/55/60/65/70 mana. Cooldown - 5s.
- Chronos accelerates himself over time, allowing him to progressively move 10/15/20/25/30% faster for 8 seconds. While active, his attack speed is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% and he is not affected by the attacking movement speed debuff. This ability also stops the Wheel of Time. Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 mana. Cooldown - 15s.
- Shooting forward spinning gears of time, any enemies hit by Chronos' attack are slowed to a stop, taking 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your magical power) magical damage on the initial hit and again when they are stunned for 1s. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85 mana. Cooldown - 16/15/14/13/12s.
- Chronos travels through time to where he was 8 seconds ago, gaining health and mana back to the values of that time. All of his cooldowns are instantly reset as well. Cost - 100 mana. Cooldown - 120/110/100/90/80s.
- Young Zeus
- Golden He Bo
- Legendary Skins have been added to the game. Every gold skin purchase will award a Legendary Skin that is automatically given to the player for that god when they achieve Mastery Rank 10. NOTE: If your god is already rank 10 prior to the patch then you must play one match that gives rewards to unlock the new skin.
New Voice Packs:
- The buff holding leaders in the jungle camps now drop their buffs when they are killed.
- Only the team that last hit the camp leader can pick up the buff.
- Each player can only have 1 jungle buff at a time. Players that already have a jungle buff will not pick up another buff when they walk over it.
- Newly created Smite accounts will now be given Poseidon, Neith, Ymir, Ra and Thor as their permanently free gods. If you created a Smite account prior to the patch date, you will still own the previously provided permanently free gods (but will need to purchase any other unowned gods).
- The new free god rotation is Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Fenrir, Isis.
- Fixed a bug in which the Recorded tab on the TV menu was not displaying some information correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players would see gods permanently in their stun pose.
- Gods with magical damage basic attacks now gain 100% of their magical lifesteal when hitting an enemy with their basic attacks. This currently affects Zeus, Isis, Anubis, Athena and Chronos.
- The death recap screen no longer shows the killer first. It now sorts by the most damage done to you in the previous 10 seconds, , showing the top 3 contributors.
- “Toggle Map Overlay” (default bound to ‘M’) shows color-coded outlines on paths in the Conquest map that lead to objectives.
- Teleport is no longer available in Assault mode.
- Player characters will now flash an outline if they take damage from your character or if you take damage.
- A number of inconsistencies related to projectile ranges have been addressed. The tower ranges in the Conquest map have been adjusted accordingly.
- In Conquest, the left and right lanes have been widened slightly in the middle of the map, where previously they narrowed.
- In Conquest, there is now a darker fog when looking into the jungle from outside of it.
- Fixed an issue where the red team’s wards were not visible.
- Fixed syncing issues for party spectating.
- Fixed an issue where chat was rendering in the wrong place.
- NEW ITEM - Watcher’s Gift
- Cost - 800g
- +100 Health
- +10 HP5
- +5 MP5
- PASSIVE - The last hit bonus is given to the owner even when assisting on minion kills.
- The movement speed buff has been removed from this item.
- The 10/20/30 Physical Power has been replaced with 20/40/60 Magical Power.
- The heal has been reduced from 40% to 30% of your missing health.
- Enemy wards are now detected by Towers, Phoenix and the Minotaur.
- Wards are now forced visible while teleporting.
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/28% (40% out of combat) to +6/12/22% (35% out of combat)
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/21% (33% out of combat) to +6/12/18% (26% out of combat)
- All other Boots, Greaves, Shoes, and Tabi
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/21% to +6/12/18%.
- Fixed a bug with her passive spear being blocked by friendly minions.
- Some visual adjustments have been made to his model.
- The cooldown for this ability has been reduced from 18s to 15s.
- While invisible, Loki now takes 25% less damage from all sources.
- The physical power contribution of this ability has been increased from 80% to 100%.
- Neith’s broken weaves no longer act as wards.
- Ne Zha’s model has undergone modest visual improvements.
- Poseidon’s model has undergone modest visual improvements.
- Some FX have been updated.
- The leap portion of this ability is no longer interrupted by crowd control.
- Zeus’ basic attacks now utilize a hit progression with a 1/1/.5/.5x timing and damage scale