New God: Isis
- Isis’s basic attacks deal magical damage. There is no critical strike chance, lifesteal or other on-hit effects on her auto-attack, regardless of items purchased.
- Isis’ basic attacks deal 30 magical damage plus 25% of her magical power, and utilize a three-swing chain, with the final hit having increased swing time and damage in a small AoE. Basic Attack Progression: 1/1/1.5x damage and swing time.
- Isis shares additional HP5 and MP5 with nearby allies. For every player death she witnesses, her aura gains an additional stack (max 10). Stacks reset on death.. HP5: 2 HP5 per stack. MP5: 2 MP5 per stack. Basic Attack Progression: 1/1/1.5x damage and swing time.
- Isis flaps her wings, gaining increased movement speed with no backpedal penalty, and sending forth 4 wing gusts in a line, each dealing magical damage to all targets in their path. Damage: 35/55/75/95/115 (+40% of your magical power). Gusts spawned: 4. Movement Speed: 25%. Firing duration: 3s. Cost: 80/85/90/95/100. Cooldown: 12s.
- Isis sends forth a ball of spirit energy. As the ball travels, it gains in power up to 1.5x at max range. At any time, Isis can activate the ability to detonate the ball, dealing magical damage and stunning enemies within 10 ft., scaling in duration up to 1.5x at max range: Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+70% of your magical power). Stun: 1s. Cost: 70/80/90/100/110. Cooldown: 12s.
- Isis silences enemies at her target location. Enemies hit also lose a portion of their magical protections and are slowed for a duration. Allies affected by Isis’ Funeral Rites aura gain the missing protections during this time. Slow: 35%. Magical Protections Stolen: 10/15/20/25/30%. Protection Steal Duration: 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5s. Silence: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. Cost: 80/85/90/95/100. Cooldown: 18.
- Isis plants her staff at her target location for 10s. Allies within its radius take 30% less damage. Any damage dealt within the radius charges the staff. If Isis activates the staff again, it explodes, dealing how much was stored. Damage: 160/200/240/280/320 (+50% of your magical power). Healing: 80/100/120/140/160 (+25% of your magical power). Damage Reduction: 30%. Max Charge: 800/1600/2400/3200/4000. Max Charge Dmg/Heal Scale: 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5x. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 60s.
- Sentry Vulcan (Global Agenda Themed) -- This skin is available to purchase with Gems, or is free to any player that has reached Level 30 on at least one Global Agenda character. (the skin will be automatically applied to the Hi-Rez Master Account linked to the Global Agenda character).
New Voice Packs:
God Leveling / Worshipers
- For every game that is won, the god you played will earn Worshipers. The amount of worshipers will dictate what “God Rank” your god is currently at.
- There are 10 God Ranks that can be achieved for each god.
- God Rank 1 reached on a god will trigger a Mastery Level for the player. The maximum Master Level you can attain is equal to the number of gods currently in the game.
- After each match you will see the amount of Worshipers gained for that match and your progress to the next level.
- In the Game Lobby you can see each gods progress in the Gods Menu.
- NOTE: Your God Rank will be earned from the point of the patch going forward. Matches played prior to the introduction of this system will not count toward your God Rank.
- The old Player Level is now called Beta Level. Players reaching Beta Level 30 will receive the Ymir Cocadeamon skin if they reach Level 30 before official game release.
- There is a new Master Level for a player. For every god that reaches Master Level 1 will give the player a Master Level + 1. There is as many Mastery Levels as there are gods in the game (At this time 36).
- Friends who are broadcasting using the in-game Twitch.TV integration, may now be viewed from the TV | FRIENDS tab.
- The in-game Twitch.TV integration now has support for your webcam.
- Only minutes broadcast during matches are now counted toward the Twitch.TV broadcasting achievements. Idle time in the main menu no longer counts toward achievements.
- The pricing for recolor skins has been reduced from 11,000 to 9,500 favor.
- The end of match summary screen now shows Tower Damage instead of Tower Kills.
- Healing from Death’s toll and Vampiric Shroud are now excluded from the Healing Statistics in the End of Match Lobby.
- When choosing a god on the GOD screen or in the match lobby, the god now plays an animation prior while appearing on the pedestal.
- VGS commands have increased spam control.
- All Challenge modes now allow for 1v1 options, in addition to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5.
- Joust now uses the same system for Challenge matches as the other gamemodes.
- When you creating a challenge match, there is now an option to allow global (All Chat) during the match.
- When you creating a challenge match, there is now an option to allow or disallow spectating / recording of matches.
- The Spectator HUD now shows the rank purchased on Active Items.
- New match lobby treatment when spectating Draft Mode matches.
- When replaying a match, god selection in the Match Lobby is now part of the replay.
- This ability is now usable while under the effects of Fenrir’s Bite. It removes the effects from your Soul Mate as well.
- Cupid’s passive now has an improved UI treatment.
- Fenrir now properly remains captured in Artemis’ trap when he uses Brutalize and lands on it.
- His base attacks per second has been increased from .94 to 1 and the additional % per level has been increased from 1.6 to 1.7%.
- Seething Howl
- The physical lifesteal percentage has been increased from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/20/25/30/35%.
- The base damage of this ability has been increased from 40/70/100/130/160 per hit to 45/75/105/135/165 per hit.
- This ability now removes the effects of Fenrir’s Bite on allies.
- The range of this ability has been increased from 40 ft to 45 ft.
- This ability now heals for 15/25/35/45/55 every second for 4 seconds when initiated.
- The percentage damage done within the 4 seconds that is returned as healing has been changed from 30/55/80/105/130% (+1% for every 2% health missing) to 40/60/80/100/120% (without additional scaling).
- This ability is now usable while under the effects of Fenrir’s Bite.
- Number of bounces decreased from 5/6/7/8/9 to 3/4/5/6/7 (-2 off all ranks - total number of hits is what's listed here +1 for the initial hit)
- Damage per hit increased from 50/70/90/110/130 to 75/100/125/150/175
- Physical scaling increased from 15% to 20% per hit
- Physical protection reduction per hit increased from 10 to 15
- Move Speed buff for Ne Zha increased from 4% per stack to 5% per stack
- Physical Scaling increased from 50% to 150%
- A new camera treatment has been added to the Ultimate. Please provide feedback. Additional adjustments may be made in future patches.