DIAMOND SWORD ARES
- Adjustments have been made to the match-making algorithm for parties in which the party members have a large spread in their player level.
- Conquest respawn timers
- In Conquest, the respawn times have been significantly reduced, from a maximum of 75s to 55s. We will evaluate this change over the next few days for its impact on the overall length of the games and may modify these length dynamically.
- The health regeneration has increased from 3% of your health every 5 seconds to 4% every 5 seconds.
- The mana regeneration has increased from 1% of your mana every 5 seconds to 2% every 5 seconds.
- The buff gained from defeating the Fire Giant now includes a 15% damage increase versus Towers and Phoenixes.
- All active items have had their prices changed to 300g for each tier. This makes active items more expensive at the first tier and less expensive at the top tier.
- The cooldown for this item has been increased from 60/45/30s to 90/60/45s.
- The wards at all tiers now remain for 3 minutes or until killed.
- Tier 2 now has the proper 60 ft radius ground target.
- Tier 3 now sees enemy movement and wards at 85 ft.
- The duration of the stun has been reduced from 1.5s to 1s.
- The duration of the slow and cone attacks has been reduced from 6s to 5s.
- Using Purification Beads will now immediately remove Cripple from the user.
- This ability can now bounce to each target multiple times again.
- This ability now deals 30% reduced damage on each subsequent hit on the same target.
- An issue has been fixed where one stance of the ultimate was prevented from firing because of Cripple.
- An issue has been fixed where this turret was only dealing damage to enemies within a cone. This will now deal damage in a 360 radius again, as intended.