Have you ever thought about becoming a peer reviewer for Hackers/Founders? You totally should!
Because we think the wisdom of the crowd produces great results. Thanks to our peer reviewers, we have found...
- it helps create a diverse meritocracy. ( 40% of our startups have women founders, 25% hispanic founders, 15% African American founders )
- it helps find startups that might otherwise get overlooked.
- Startups that last. About 80% are alive after 2 years. In your average incubator, 50% die per year
- Applications are sent out for review one at a time, as they come in
- Peer reviewers (that’s you!) are then chosen at random so nobody gets overloaded
- Apps go directly to your inbox
Got 5 minutes? Fill out a review and send it in. BOOM. Did you just make our day?
Correct answer: Hells to the yeah!
Sign up here!