Blackboard Collaborate Moderator Challenge Pre-Workshop Activity
Prior to the Blackboard Collaborate Moderator workshop, watch the video (
) and answer the questions below.
(2 min. video) Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience User Interface Tour
1. What are the two main roles in a Blackboard Collaborate session?
2. The interface controls are organized in two separate areas, the Session menu and the Collaborate panel. Where are they located?
The Session menu is on the top right and Collaborate panel on the bottom right.
The Session menu is on the bottom left and Collaborate panel on the top right.
The Session menu is on the top left and Collaborate panel on the bottom right.
3. The Session menu gives you control over technical options for your session like recording your session, whereas the Collaborate panel controls the tools to engage participants during a session.
4. The middle of the screen is called the:
5. What Blackboard Collaborate tools were demonstrated/used?
Check all that apply.
Live video feed (webcam)
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.
Terms of Service