Counselor Change Form
Every student is assigned a counselor upon Windward CC admission.  To request a change of your assigned counselor please complete the form below:

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Student First Name *
Student Last Name *
Student Username or ID Number *
Request counselor be changed to: *
Reason(s) for Change Request (optional)
I certify this request to change my assigned counselor as indicated above. *
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii. Report Abuse