Reverse Transfer Diploma Order Form
SPRING – March 15
SUMMER – June 15

** If this form is submitted after the deadline, the diploma will not arrive until the end of the following semester.

Please make sure you are signed in with your own UH username.

Please fill out all of the required information. A $15.00 non-refundable fee is assessed upon processing of this form and will post on your student account within 5 business days of submission. A confirmation email will be sent once the $15 fee has been posted to your account. After you have received the confirmation email, you may pay this fee via your online student account or at the Cashier's office. If you currently have a financial obligation hold, you must remove this hold by calling the Cashier's Office (808-734-9524) before submitting an application. Your application will NOT be accepted if there is a financial obligation hold on your account.

If you have been awarded a degree in a previous semester, please fill out the Request for Duplicate Copy of Diploma/Certificate form.

To receive your diploma in a timely manner, you will need to submit your Reverse Transfer Diploma Order Form by the diploma order deadlines stated above.

Diplomas are available at KISC in 'Ilima 102 approximately 8-10 weeks after the end of the semester. KISC will contact you via email when diplomas are available for pickup.

Student Information
First Name:
Your answer
Last Name
Your answer
UH ID Number:
Your answer
UH Email Address:
Your answer
Diploma Information
Diploma Name
Type your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your diploma/certificate, including correct punctuation and diacritical markings (such as an ‘okina or kahakō). Only LEGAL NAMES, AS REFLECTED ON YOUR STUDENT RECORDS BY THE END OF THE AWARDING SEMESTER, will be printed on your diploma. (Ex: Jane Ann Smith, John D. Ku‘uipo). If your desired diploma name does not match your student records, you will be notified via email to your email address within 5-7 business days of submitting the Reverse Transfer Diploma Order Form. In order to have your desired diploma name printed on your diploma, you must update your legal name in your student records by submitting a Name Change form ( with appropriate documentation to KISC in 'Ilima 102 or via email to You MUST submit this form and notify the Graduation Office (via email to BY THE DIPLOMA ORDER DEADLINE (Fall: October 15, Spring: March 15, Summer: June 15) in order to receive your diploma on time. If you have not notified our offices by this date, your diploma will be ordered with the following semester’s diploma order and will be available at the end of that following semester. To verify your legal name on your student records, please call the Graduation Office at 734-9535, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm, except on state and federal holidays. If leaving a voicemail, please leave your name and phone number.All name changes must be reflected on your student records by the last day of instruction of your awarding term in order to have the updated name printed on your diploma/certificate.
Your answer
Graduation Term (select one):
Select your Degree and Major
$15 non-refundable fee applied to all listed degrees.
Hawaiian Language Diploma Option
By checking this box:
I certify that the information provided herein is true and correct. This application is valid only for the semester indicated above. By submitting this application, a charge of $15.00 ($30.00 if requesting both English and Hawaiian diplomas) will be applied to your student account.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms