AFND Volunteer Application Form
AFND - Association of Health, Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
(Registered under the Tamil Nadu societies registration act, 1978, Reg. No: 81/2012)
Roles and Responsibilities of Volunteers:
1. Views/opinions about the food products, healthy lifestyle, nutrition awareness and
Research on nutrition, food products R&D and Manufacturing.
2. Arrange/participate in rallies, workshops, conferences/seminars about nutrition,
research and development.
3. Help Self-Help Groups towards entrepreneurship activities through skills acquisition
4. Train people for skills that leads to their life-making such as arts and crafts making,
5. Participate in research studies, conduct research studies on behalf of AFND
6. Work as a group or individual to promote the AFND activities through various
media especially social media.
7. Contribute to the welfare activities conducted by AFND through human efforts or funds.
8. Arrange for awareness camps and CSR activities with corporate.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GuiRes.
Terms of Service