Request for Accommodation(s)
If an individual has a disability under Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act they are entitled to reasonable accommodations to access school activities such as parent-teacher conferences, graduation ceremonies, school board meetings, and IEP or 504 meetings. This web-based form has been developed by the District to ensure equal access for individuals with disabilities to school sponsored activities.
Name of individual requiring accommodation(s) *
Email Address
Street Address *
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Preferred Telephone Number
Preferred Method of Contact *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greenville County School District.