We're working hard to make Calendar better and need your help. Sign up for a usability study and give us feedback on some exciting new ideas currently in development. These study results will help us better understand your needs and refine our features before they launch.
Details of this study:
* This study will run from the 10th to 19th of April 2012 in the offices of Google Zurich (Brandschenkestrasse 110, 8002, Zurich) or at your place (canton Zurich)
* The study session lasts approximately 75 minutes per person.
* If you are selected to participate, you will receive a Migros shopping voucher of 100.- CHF as a "thank you" gift.
To participate in this study the following points must be met:
* You must be at least 18 years old.
* You must be fluent in English (no need to be mother tongue).
* You must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
* You should agree that this study will be recorded.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the short questionnaire below. Filling this enrollment questionnaire should take no longer than 10 minutes. If you are selected for this study, we will contact you by e-mail to arrange an appointment. In the following questionnaire, there are no right or wrong answers. Please answer as honestly as possible so. Please note that you will not be compensated for completing this brief questionnaire, you will receive the gift voucher only if you participate in the main study.
Please note that the answer you will provide will be kept confidential and any related data will be kept secure and private in accordance to the EU and US data protection act. Upon completion of the survey you will be given a link to opt out of this study. If you wish to opt out all your data and your answers will be deleted.