I’m contacting you with a short questionnaire to verify your eligibility for an upcoming usability study with Google. This study is an opportunity to provide feedback on something that's currently in development. This study will help the Google team better understand your needs in order to incorporate them into future product enhancements.
We’re currently scheduling participants for a study that takes place in the new few weeks. Sessions will be conducted remotely - you’ll need a high-speed Internet connection and a computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP/8 or Mac OS X 10.7 or later. You'll also need to be able to call long-distance into a conference line for the duration of the study, and if this isn't convenient for you, you'll need a working speaker and microphone on your computer (a headset is ideal) to call in to the study.
If you’re interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below. We’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time.
Details of the study:
* The duration of the study is 60 minutes
* We will ask questions about what you do and how you want your work to affect getting your organization’s content on Google Search. We may also ask you to show tools or materials you use for your job.
* After the study, you’ll receive a $75 gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation. Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers in fashion, housewares, sporting goods, books and more. Gift card options can be viewed at http://www.google.com/usability/research/perks/index1.html. If your company policies do not allow you to accept gifts, we can offer a $100 credit at JustGive.org to make a donation to the charity of your choice
To participate you will need to:
* Be at least 18 years old
* Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
* Allow us to video or audio record the session
* Have a PC computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP/8/10 or an Apple computer running Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
* Have a broadband Internet connection (DSL, Cable, T1 all fine).
* Have a phone you can use comfortably while working on your computer for the duration of the study session. A speaker phone or hands-free headset is recommended. If it is not convenient for you to call into the conference line with your phone, you'll need a working speaker and microphone on your computer to call into the study. Again, a hands-free headset is ideal.
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive a gratuity only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**
Thank you for your time.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
If you have any questions about our usability studies visit:
[BEGIN DESCRIPTION OF NON-PaTS OPTED-IN METHOD AND OPT-OUT METHOD]
You received this email because you were listed as the contact of your business when working with Google teams or using a Google product. If you don't want to contact for this study, please email email@example.com to ask to be removed from the list. Thank you.