Completing Your Brackets
- When completing your brackets, be sure to select a winner for EVERY match in EVERY weight (all yellow-shaded cells must have a winner).
- You have until 10pm ET on Tuesday, March 15 to complete your brackets. All entries at that time will be recorded for scoring purposes, and any subsequent changes will not be considered.
- Your entries will be automatically retrieved; you do not need to submit your completed brackets.
- On Wednesday morning (March 9), you will receive an email containing a printable version of your official completed brackets.
- You earn 1 point for every wrestling match that you select the eventual winner.
- You earn 1 point for every All-American placing you correctly predict.
- Only the championship brackets are scored.
- There are 32 wrestling matches per weight and 8 All-Americans per weight.
- You can score a maximum of 40 points per weight class.
- At the end of each day of competition, you will receive an email with your bracket score and your overall ranking.
- If you registered as a part of a group, we will also send you your ranking within your group.