Non-Georgetown groups are not permitted to use the contemplative center. No weddings, receptions or other public or private functions are allowed.
When considering the Contemplative Center for your event please keep in mind the following:
1) Each requesting party is required to designate an event coordinator to oversee the event. The event coordinator must be a Georgetown employee and be on-site throughout the duration of the event.
2) Meals are provided by a contracted caterer.
3) Minimum 15 guests | Maximum 78 guests
4) Parking is limited - 8 personal vehicles OR 3 buses and 4 personal vehicles.
5) Additional policies, information and a quote will be provided after the request form has been submitted.
6) Allow 2-3 weeks for processing requests.
For the availability calendar and photos please visit: campusministry.georgetown.edu/about/calcagnini.