Global Social Entrepreneurship
March 26 – 28, 2014
Call for Proposals:
You are invited to submit proposals for the upcoming National Undergraduate Business Symposium at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business. The theme of the conference is Global Social Entrepreneurship. Areas to consider are as follows:
1. What programs are your institutions implementing that relate to Global Social Entrepreneurship?
2. Are there specific areas (i.e., cities, countries, etc.) that your institution is targeting?
3. What criteria should exist for the sustainability of high quality global social entrepreneurship programs? OR What criteria are your institution using for the development of high quality global social entrepreneurship programs?
4. How does your institution find resources and/or develop partnerships for these programs?
5. What assessment criteria / learning goals do you associate with such programs?