FOR MUSIC - PIANO PROGRAM - Application is open to all students in Grade 8 who reside in York Region.
FOR MUSIC -STRINGS PROGRAM - Application is open to grade 8 students who reside within Arts Unionville, Arts Westmount and Arts Huron boundaries (not students who live within the Arts Alexander Mackenzie boundaries).
Please note: The York Region District School Board does not provide transportation for students attending the Arts Unionville program. Students who are accepted in to Arts Unionville will be charged a program fee of $100.00 annually.
Application Information: Please read carefully
* Students may apply to the follow disciplines: Dance, Drama, Visual Arts or Music (Vocal, Piano or Instrumental)
* Completed applications, including references and audition fee, must be submitted to the Arts Unionville desk, in the main office of Unionville High School by FRIDAY December 6, 2017 at noon are guaranteed an audition.
* A maximum of two auditions are available to each student.
* A separate application form is required for each discipline (maximum two)
* Students and their parent(s)/guardians must reside in York Region (no exceptions).
* A separate (non-refundable) audition fee of $20.00, payable to Unionville High School, must accompany each application.
* Please let us know about your child's upcoming school trips, so that your audition can be scheduled accordingly.
* Because of the large number of auditions being arranged, we may be unable to change assigned times. Auditions will be held January 25th - January 31st, 2018.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY. Please ensure that you have completed the following application and press submit. A copy of the application will be sent automatically to you.