UNIONVILLE HIGH SCHOOL CO-OP STUDENT APPLICATION
The following application is lengthy. This information includes: student number, courses related to your coop placement, and parent/guardian contact info. You will NOT be able to resubmit your application. Your first attempt must be complete.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE WITH YOU:
* your student number
* the number of credits you will have by the end of the current school year
* placement choices (hospital, marketing, teaching, auto service, cook, graphic design, etc....)
* courses related to your co-op placement
* parent/guardian contact information, including email address
* volunteer/work experience information
* names of two teachers who will provide a reference for you
Are You Ready to Proceed?
Have you reviewed the complete application and do you have all of the required information to complete the entire application. You MUST complete the entire application in a single sitting.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of York Region District School Board.