Information for your candidate should somehow document the following:
1. The candidate’s professional knowledge exhibited in the subject areas taught.
2. The candidate’s professional ability to affect and effect a positive learning difference with the students he or she encounters.
3. The candidate’s professional ability to work with colleagues and parents.
4. The candidate’s personal commitment to his/her profession that endures beyond the minimum teaching day.
5. Is a current member of the Teachers’ Union - HCSTA.
With all of these taken into consideration, individuals on the selection panel then score and rank the candidates.